As reported repeatedly in a letter by Seb Hidri Civil Society Tigray and Opposition political parties of Tigray to Ms Michelle Bachelet, United Nation Higher commissioner for Human Rights (UNHR) Here is another video that proves Daniel Bekelle can not make a neutral nor independent investigation in Tigray.
- He denied that atrocities were committed in Tigray; he says that “he is comforted by by the how the “military operation” went on.
- He uses “military operation” taking the line of propaganda by Ethiopian government, not “a conflict” or “a war” terms humanitarians normally use. He himself is a waring party;
- Passionately and immensely Praises the “reform leadership”, and says “Ethiopian Human Rights situation has profoundly improved”.
- The Ethnic cleansing in Western Tigray was on its final phases
- The massacres in Axum, Maikadra, Humera, Dansha, DebreAbay, Workamba e.t.c were fresh;
- 2.2 million people have been displaced in Tigray alone, and 4.5 million people needed urgent humanitarian aid;
- In Metekel, Amhara militia and special forces were killing , displacing civilians;
- Tens of thousands Tegaru throughout Ethiopia were profiled, harassed, fired and suspended from their jobs, arrested, and killed;
- Women in Tigray were being raped; villages destroyed; humanitarian aid blocked;
- Prisons in Ethiopia were packed with political prisoners.
Daniel and his Ethiopian Human Rights Commission (EHRC) are politically and Ethnically oriented in to serving a specific group in Ethiopia. They are never neutral, nor independent. Daniel and EHRC themselves are waring parties in the war of Genocide on Tigray; they are also enablers and co-instigators of the War crimes and crimes on humanity , including the ethnic cleaning , Genocide , and systemic use of rape and starvation as weapon of war.